- Shiny Pennies identifies and covers penny stocks (share price below $5.00) that have significant upside potential.
- The prices of the shares identified by Shiny Pennies must have the potential to multiply.
- The mission of Shiny Pennies is to enable a subscriber to build a diversified portfolio of penny stocks.
Due to the passage of the Dodd Frank the market for penny stocks became significantly more volatile. See “Dodd Frank: Boon for Large caps, Bust for Micro-caps”. To reduce the risk and increase the profits for subscribers Shiny Pennies’ policies are as follows:
- Establishment of strict and disciplined share price buy limits.
- Set share price sell targets which will be adjusted when required.
- Send sell signals via text messages when warranted.
- Recommend shares of only operating companies.
- Primary focus on long term capital gains. Secondary focus on taking trading profits when warranted.
- Recommend the selling of shares at a loss when warranted.