TechnoLease identifies capital equipment leasing opportunities to enable individuals or entities to purchase equipment which they lease to businesses.
Purchasers of equipment enter into a multi-year lease with a credit worthy business to receive the following:
- Monthly payments
- Potential tax benefits from the depreciation of the equipment
The new decade which began in 2020 will be very lucrative for the financers of technology equipment. The decade has three technology industries that we have identified which will grow regardless of what happens to the US or global economy. All three will have an ever-increasing demand for additional computer processing capacity:
- Big data analytics. The Big Data Analytics industry is projected to grow at a 29.7% compound annual growth rate to $40.6 billion by 2023, from $8.5 billion in 2017. In the new decade beginning 2020 most businesses will not be able to remain competitive unless they have the ability to quickly analyze large quantities of real time data. A good example of a business which uses big data analytics is Wal-Mart, who utilizes computers to determine inventory replenishment, pricing, and consumer behavior, etc. See Forbes, “How Walmart Is Using Machine Learning AI, IoT And Big Data To Boost Retail Performance”. Since big data analysis consumes significant computer power it requires that significant capital expenditures be made for specialty hardware by any business that intends to utilize big data analytics. See Infoworld, “Big data demands more than commodity hardware” and “Wal-Mart gaining on Amazon using big data a massive new server farms”, Enterprise 360. To survive and thrive most businesses will have to have big data analytics capabilities.
- Block chain. The global blockchain technology market size is expected to reach $57.6 billion by 2025, a compound annual growth rate of 69.4% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. To survive and thrive most businesses will have to integrate a block chain into their operations.
- Crypto mining. The growth in the number of Bitcoins, Bitcoin transactions and the price resiliency of a Bitcoin after its 2018 crash resulted in the crypto mining industry surviving and thriving.
Qualifications for equipment purchase and lease back opportunities to be listed on TechnoLease:
- Equipment must be manufactured by a recognized manufacturer. This mitigates the risk of equipment failure and also servicing if needed.
- Equipment must address a secular growth market. This mitigates the risk of a recession.
- Lessor of equipment must be creditworthy and have viable business model. This mitigates risk of lessee going out of business.
- If lessor is not a blue-chip company the transaction must be insurable so that equipment purchaser will receive a return of at least their principal should lessee fail to make the payments under the terms and conditions of the lease.