Overstock.com’s share price has the potential to exceed its January 2018, all-time high of $84.35 by year-end 2018. Should that happen Overstock.com’s price would increase by 136%% from its most recent share price of $36. This prediction is not far-fetched. Overstock shares began their march to their January 2018 all-time high in September of 2017. The catalyst for that move was Overstock.com’s announcing that it was going to build a crypto securities token exchange.
Overstock.com’s coming share price spike will be driven by tZERO its 80% owned crypto exchange subsidiary that it envisioned almost a year ago becoming operational. tZERO will be the first SEC regulated Alternative Trading System (ATS) to trade crypto securities tokens. tZERO had borrowed funds from Overstock.com to begin construction last year. Its ATS could be launched as soon as the end of August and definitely by year end.
tZERO had also been in the process of raising $250 million through its crypto securities token offering which had been underway since December of 2017. The offering closed on August 6, 2018. Overstock.com will release the details about tZERO including the total amount that it raised from the offering etc., during its quarterly earnings announcement conference call. The call will be held after the market’s close today August 9, 2018.
My prediction is that Overstock.com’s share price will gap up after it releases new information about tZERO. Possible catalysts will be one or both of the following:
- That tZERO’s offering was oversubscribed and totaled $300 million. This is extremely bullish since the additional $50 million will not dilute Overstock.com’s ownership of tZERO.
- That tZERO will launch its ATS in September 2018.
Below are the key drivers that will propel Overstock.com shares to a new all-time high:
- Crypto announcements. Now that tZERO has a war chest it will be making announcements about the strategic relationships that it will be entering into and the acquisitions that it will be making. These activities will further cement tZERO as the leader of the regulated crypto security tokens infrastructure sector.
- tZERO reaching unicorn status. The announcements by tZERO about the strategic partnerships that it will be entering into and the acquisitions that it will be making will increase the valuation of tZERO to a billion or more very quickly. Since tZERO is a fully capitalized first mover my argument is that its valuation is already $ 1 billion. View video at bottom of page entitled “Why companies qualifying as a ‘First Mover’ have the potential to get to $1 billion valuations almost instantly”. With the announcements and having already reached first mover status tZERO should become recognized as a unicorn company by end of 2018.
tZERO’s reaching a billion-dollar valuation and becoming a unicorn would increase the value of Overstock.com by $800 million. Additionally, I am projecting that the value of tZERO will be at a minimum of $10 billion by 2025. Overstock.com shares could potentially multiply by eight times by 2025 based on its most recent valuation of $1 billion.
Overstock.com’s share price has yet to reflect the value of tZERO. It’s because investors and Overstock.com shareholders have not yet grasped:
- The enormity of the eventual size of the crypto securities tokens market. This market will rival the size of the cryptocurrency market.
- That 90% of the existing and unregulated crypto exchanges will be out of business by 2020. The result will be millions of crypto traders and investors looking for a new home.
- GSR Capital and the significance of its purchasing $160 million of tokens from tZERO’s just closed offering. GSR Capital is a premier global investor. They were the first and only VC to invest in Didi Chuxing’s early round in 2012. Didi Chuxing, UBER’s largest global competitor has since increased to a value of $50 billion. GSR would not have invested in tZERO unless it saw the spectacular upside for tZERO that I see.
To understand why regulated crypto infrastructure investment opportunities offer the lowest risk and highest reward ratio for any new industry that I have seen throughout my career view video below. The video provides details about why 90% of all of the crypto exchanges that were operating at the end of 2017 will no longer be in business by 2020. The video also provides key details about tZERO and the other two SEC regulated crypto infrastructure companies that I have identified. My research reports and videos about the regulated crypto infrastructure industry and the providers who are emerging including tZERO are available at www.dynastywealth.com.
Subscribe to BullsnBear’s FREE ALERTS for my continuing live coverage on Overstock.com/tZERO and the other dozen subjects that are covered. Below are a few of my recent key articles:
- Musk’s taking Tesla private Tweet is Kiss of Death, August 8, 2018
- Tesla’s Unproven Business Model is Next Big RISK, August 2, 2018
- Bull & Bear Tracker’s signal back to GREEN, August 1, 2018
- Tech Stock Armageddon to Begin, July 25, 2018
- Who is benefitting and who is losing from New Digital Sales Tax, July 20, 2018
View video interview about desperate need for regulated crypto infrastructure providers:
View video below “Why companies qualifying as a ‘First Mover’ have the potential to get to $1 billion valuations almost instantly”