Bull & Bear Tracker
Profiting From and Protecting Against Stock Market Volatility
In 2018, a secular bear market arrived to replace the 2009 secular bull market. Based on the three previous secular bear markets the S&P 500 will likely:
- Decline by 60% from its 2018 peak to its trough
- Not eclipse its 2018 all-time peak until 2033
October 2018 Press Releases:
- Dynasty Wealth’s Crash and Startups Expert Scheduled as Keynote Speaker at Unbound Startup Event
- Post-Crash Interview of Analyst who Predicted FANG Led Stock Crash Airs on National Television
- Analyst Michael Markowski Discovery of Tariff Causing 1929 Crash Requires Rewriting of History Book
- Visionary Market Analyst Michael Markowski Predicted the Third-Largest Drop in Dow’s History
|Secular Bull & Bear Markets, % changes @ peaks & troughs and years for to eclipse of prior bull peak
For info about why market always either a secular Bull or Bear click here
Financial advisors and wealth managers have a vested interest to NOT advise clients to cash out of stock market during secular bear markets and recessions, etc.:
- Fee to manage stock assets much higher than bond assets
- Receive no fees from clients who are in cash
A statistic often cited by financial advisors to pacify edgy clients is that $100 invested in ____:
- Grew to $1,910 by 2016 under a buy and hold strategy.
- The amount fell to $310 assuming the $100 was not in the market for the best 25 days of the 46-year period.
However, the statistic rarely cited which is depicted in the chart below is $100 grew to $12,045 had it missed the 25 worst days during the 46 years.
The Bull & Bear Tracker’s products are the solutions for “the worst days of the market” dilemma which all investors now face.
- Bull Bear Wealth Builder
- Bear Wealth Protector